I wanted to make you aware of a great, brand-new opportunity. Rick Howerton and NavPress group ministries is making 195 Bible studies available at 50% off through December 2011. Many of you know Rick and his heart for small groups. He has been in your shoes: a small group leader and coach.
With Rick’s arrival at NavPress there is great anticipation about what God is doing through small groups. The team at NavPress has created a two-page PDF from which your group leaders can pick Bible studies. These studies are categorized carefully so your leaders can consider multiple Bible studies in a matter of minutes.
In order to receive the 50% discount, all you have to do is create a link from your website that will take your leaders directly to the list of small group Bible studies. Then all they will have to do is click on the study they want to look at.
A great dividend for you is that instead of you having multiple discussions with group leaders in the hunt, you can simply suggest they go the link on the church website. Creating the link is a simple three-step process. If you’d like to consider this, just click on this link for a letter from Rick explaining in more detail:
For more ideas about small groups, check out these blog posts:
- Connecting in Communities: Understanding the Dynamics of Small Groups
- Reasons to Support Small Groups, Part 1
- What Does Your Church Need Small Groups to Do?
- Online Small Groups: Is the Church Missing Opportunities Here?
- Adding Small Groups to Your Sunday School Church?
- What Questions Do People Ask about Sunday School/Small Groups, Part 1 and What Questions Do People Ask about Sunday School/Small Groups, Part 3
- What You Can Do to Make Sunday School Classes Feel (and Act) More Like Small Groups, Part 1
- Transitioning from Sunday School ONLY to Sunday School WITH Small Groups, Part 1 and Transitioning from Sunday School ONLY to Sunday School WITH Small Groups, Part 2
- Turning Small Groups into Missional Communities, Part 1 and Turning Small Groups into Missional Communities, Part 2
- Reasons to Support Small Groups, Part 2
- Moving Worshippers into Sunday School/Small Groups
- Characteristics of a Small Group/Home Bible Study Group
- How Can We Get New Members in Sunday School/Small Groups?
- Launching a Small Group or a Small Group Ministry
- Frequently Asked Questions about Small Groups