I plan to do a series of blog posts in response to the question in the title. So help me with my posts. What are ways Sunday School can be evangelistic? How can it be even more evangelistic? What could be added or done to add more evangelistic thinking and acting?
There are many ways that Sunday School, classes, leaders, and members can be evangelistic. Think about how this can be done at church and away. Think about ways practiced in your setting. And think about what could be added to be even more effective.
Share your quick ideas and thoughts by pressing Comments below. Help me and others understand what you are sharing.
For more ideas about evangelism and outreach through the Sunday School, check out these blog posts (after you have left a Comment):
- Sunday School Carrying out the Purposes of the Church
- Growing Sunday School Equals Evangelism, Ministry, and Discipleship
- Five Purposes of a Revolutionary Sunday School
- Confronting Excuses for Classes Not Reaching Out, Part 1 and Confronting Excuses for Classes Not Reaching Out, Part 2
- What Is Missional Sunday School?
- Reaching Lost/Unchurched Sheep Through the Sunday School
- The Front Door of the Sunday School
- Sunday School Partnering Together with Vacation Bible School
- Sunday School Class TEAMS
- Sunday School at Work During the Other 167 Hours, Part 1 and Sunday School at Work During the Other 167 Hours, Part 2
- Sunday School Class FISH Team Training
- Effective Sunday School Visitation
- Sunday School of Irresistible Influence